Tuesday 31 May 2022

 Welcome to Dalewood - Lori Sheffield


      Where do you live? New to Cobourg. Lived in Markham 36 years.

Where were you born? Toronto

How long have you played golf? 18 years

What is the thing you like most about golf? That changes daily! Number one would be playing with my husband. That never changes.

Your goal in golf for this year? Same as it’s been since I started golfing! Lower my cap.

Your favourite/least favourite hole at Dalewood, if you have one? My favourite is 13. Least favourite is definitely 1.

Your favourite 19th hole drink? "Natasha Special" created just for me or a Caesar.

Other activities or hobbies? Not during golf season.  Exercise and puzzles in the off season.

Job or former one? Last job was part time personal trainer.

Married, kids? Married. Cats!