Friday 13 May 2022

New Member Profile

Welcome to Dalewood, Leah Anne Goody! 


Where do you live? Gore’s Landing

Where were you born? Gore’s Landing

How long have you played golf? I started playing golf in 1985 at the Stratford Country Club.

What is the thing you like most about golf?    The never ending quest to improve your score.

Your goal in golf for this year?  I would like to improve my putting.

Your favourite/least favourite hole at Dalewood, if you have one?  Don’t have one yet.

Your favourite 19th hole drink? Caesar

Other activities or hobbies? I love to play hockey and hang out at Rice Lake.

Job or former one?  I am a retired secondary school teacher. I taught at Listowel District Secondary for 30+ years.

Married, kids?  I am married and have two children, two grandchildren and three dogs.