Friday 16 April 2021

 Welcome to Dalewood!

CATHY MORIN


Where do you live? I moved to Cobourg in Oct 2020, having lived in Vaughan for the past 20 years.

Where were you born? Lakefield

How long have you played golf? 20 years, but more regularly for the last 8 years.

Previous clubs you have belonged to? I played a variety of courses in the GTA.

Favourite hole at Dalewood? Looking to find my favourite hole. Current favourite is any hole where I don't end up in a bunker.

Favourite club? Seven wood.

Goal this year? Meeting people, participate in league play, and work on my game.

Favourite post round drink? Wine or beer.

Other sports, hobbies, and interests? Travel, hiking, kayaking, cycling, curling.

Married, kids? Single.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Chronogolf still mystifies you, Anne Parks has gone to great length to unravel the mysteries of it and it is above the posts as a tab you can click on. There are rules and handicap refreshers posted there as well.