Tuesday 29 June 2021

2021 DC (During Covid)

From Barb Pemberton:


Welcome to the first edition of our 2021DC (During COVID) golf tales!
So nice to now be able to both golf and have a bevy on the patio! Almost feels normal doesn’t it 🍺🍷

First celebration was all Patty’s with her hole in one on #4, May 23! You never tire of watching that little ball roll into the cup, so exciting! Can you say Who’s Next?

June 9th brought a sizzling score of 96 out of Lynn’s golf bag. There are many, many more scores like that coming from Lynn this year for absolute sure. Congratulations πŸ₯³ 

Not to be outdone, Joan had a great round of 91 on June 10th. Straight. Down. Every. Fairway. πŸ₯± .  Only kidding lol! So nice to watch.

Is anyone noticing the similarities of those 2 rounds?? Both played with me! 😁
Perhaps I should start renting myself out 🀣🀣🀣

Look at these 2 pics….. Some of our finer moments
First, with the tee at the very back of #17 on June 12th, Ariane, Cathy and I had great tee shots. Only Cathy made the Birdie! Thanks to Betty for being available to snap the shot.


Along the same theme, look at these 3 great shots on #8, June 22, by Betty, Linda and Jeanne. As you may realize, my shot put me behind the camera this time.



If you are a sharp cookie, you will notice that these fine shots are again made by people playing with me!!! I don’t think it is a coincidence 😜

Last but not least, I know most of us enjoy a little treat now and then, so Gail has been thoughtful enough to share her secret cookie recipe. Love when you can satisfy a craving in a not bad for you kinda way. Can’t wait to try them πŸ˜‹! I am making this big so everyone can read it. 



That’s all I got for now folks. Unfortunately another similarity in this writing is that it is all submitted by me. If there is nothing that comes to me for the month of July, I will get the hint and quit this, but if you are having as much fun out there as I know you are, send it to me so we can all smile and chuckle ! Look forward to hearing from you ⛳️🏌️‍♀️