Monday 20 February 2017

Message from Patty and locker room pictures


Hi all

Wow, the renovations are almost finished in our locker room! We have a new bathroom       including toilets, sinks, flooring, countertop, and taps. You won't recognize the locker room as the lockers have been repositioned and painted. It's a new fresh look and will be ready for us to use by April.

Firstly I would like to thank Laura Roberge for being our voice at the board meeting. Also, Susan Meldrum, Tom Bullen, Neil Pemberton, Pete Wangen, and Jamie for pulling this together. Thanks to John and Laura Ebbrell who donated shelving for our towels. Lastly, thanks to Barb Pemberton for keeping me up to date with the progress of the reno and the pictures you see on the Blog.

I am looking forward to seeing our new digs when I return home from Myrtle Beach and I'm sure you are too.

Patty